Vineyards

The Va Piano estate growing program in a few choice Walla Walla Valley sites is producing exceptional fruit. According to Justin Wylie, Va Piano’s Wine Maker and Chief Relaxation Officer, “what most winemakers don’t want you to know is that 80% of what’s in the bottle starts in the vineyard, the other 20% is not screwing it up!”

Justin is very selective in choosing the vineyards from which Va Piano fruit is sourced. The unique terroirs clustered around the Columbia River provide unparalleled choices in characteristics and varietal, and Va Piano takes full advantage.

0